Deepfakes: hide your face… or maybe, sell it
Everyone knows our jobs are being threatened by AI, so let’s take it up a notch. What if you found out that, not only is AI capable of stealing your ...read more
The eight essential circus characters in a modern marketing agency
In 2018, I was seconded to New York City for one year as part of a Modern Marketing partnership between Ogilvy and the Singapore Economic Development ...read more
What brands can do to prevent misinformation
Preventing the manipulation of information and its dissemination on social media has become a vital priority for the public and private sector alike. ...read more
Cannes Lions is nearly here! It has taken months of blood, sweat, and tears, but we are proud to announce our 2019 contenders from Asia Pacific.Read More
The effect of artificial intelligence will be felt across multiple industries, and advertising is no different. From programmatic buying to e-commerce, AI is already disrupting how brands engage with consumersRead More
Speaking at the Galen Growth HealthTech CEO Summit, Ogilvy’s Lucy McCabe chaired a panel with Ogilvy Health & Wellness Chief Digital OfficerRead More
- Benoit Wiesser on why nostalgia can work for brands
- Ogilvy wins 2 out of the 5 '5 for 50' Effie awards
- Carla Hendra discusses what makes Ogilvy Consulting differ ...
- Ogilvy wins big at the Singapore Effies
- D&AD 2019 wins for Ogilvy Asia-Pacific
- What Facebook’s “one strike” streaming policy means ...