Ogilvy wins 2 out of the 5 '5 for 50' Effie awards
To commemorate the Effies’ 50th anniversary, a new ‘5 for 50’ Effie award was created. Entrants were required to have won more than one Effie award over more than one year and demonstrated that they most effectively adapted, stayed relevant and sustained business success for the brand over time.
The five ‘5 for 50’ Effie award recipients are:
- Apple and Media Arts Lab ‘From the brink of bankruptcy to one of the world’s most beloved brands’ with OMD USA
- Unilever and Ogilvy ‘Dove – campaign for real beauty’ with Edelman USA
- IBM and Ogilvy ‘IBM. A leading brand. A lasting brand.’
- Mastercard and McCann Worldgroup ’22 years of priceless’
- Nike and Wieden+Kennedy ‘Nike just do it’