Ogilvy has once again been named Global Network of the Year at the 2022 London International Awards (LIA). Ogilvy also earned the Network of the Year designation across 3 regions including Asia, Europe, and South America. Additionally, Ogilvy Bangkok, Ogilvy Melbourne, DAVID Madrid and Ogilvy Honduras won the Regional Agency of the Year title for Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Europe and South America respectively.
Of The Year Awards are calculated based on a point system allocated to the winning work chosen by the Juries across all competitions. Ogilvy led the points tally with a total of 115 statues – 3 Grand LIAs, 21 Gold, 35 Silver and 56 Bronze Statues, as well as 44 Finalists.
Special mention to our 2 regional Grand LIA winners: “Shah Rukh Khan-My-Ad”, a collaboration between Cadbury Celebrations and Ogilvy Mumbai and “The Innocent Eyes”, a collaboration between Voiz and Ogilvy Bangkok.
Congratulations to all the offices who contributed to the win in APAC:
- Ogilvy Bangkok — 1 Grand LIA, 5 Gold statues, 7 Silver statues, 3 Bronze statues and 1 Finalist
- Ogilvy Mumbai — 1 Grand LIA, 5 Gold statues, 4 Silver statues, 3 Bronze statues and 3 Finalists
- Ogilvy Melbourne — 3 Bronze statues and 3 Finalists
- Geometry Ogilvy Japan — 1 Gold statue and 2 Finalists
- Ogilvy Singapore — 2 Bronze statues and 2 Finalists
- Ogilvy Taipei — 1 Bronze statue and 1 Finalist
- Ogilvy Shanghai — 1 Finalist
to News Alerts